Bounded by 3rd St. and 7th St. along Monte Vista RoadThis subdivision was established in 1906 by Dwight B. Heard, and was promoted as one of the most prestigious residential locations in Phoenix. During the first two decades of the 20th century, these elegant homes were built. The street scape on Monte Vista Road is significant for its mature landscaping and namesake olive trees. It is rare to find one of these homes on the market and always a treat to show them. These spacious homes with extraordinary character were built on mostly ¾ acre lots, so prices will be on the higher end.